Dear VERVE Studios Family,
I have been thinking of you all and hope you are safe and well. The time has come to temporarily close our doors. This decision was not made lightly. While I did my best to keep our doors open as long as possible, it is my responsibility to protect the health and well-being of our community and our dedicated team.
We are closed as of 3/16 (effective immediately) and will remain closed until further notice. I am hoping we can reopen before the end of the month, but I am making decisions one day at a time. Thank you for your patience while we navigate this unprecedented time.
Credits & Memberships
- If you are signed up for classes this week, I will return your class credits and cancel membership reservations without any penalty fees
- We will be freezing all memberships and extending expiration dates of credit packages relative to the duration of the closure (no need to contact us for this, we will take care of it)
Doing My Part
This temporary closure will absolutely impact the health of VERVE Studios as a small business, but I know it is necessary to do our part and move forward stronger together. I will be compensating my instructor and studio coordinator team for a full week during this period. As a young, small business, this is not easy for us to provide when our doors are closed. However, I value our team at VERVE Studios more than anything and I want to do what I can to make sure we make it through this time together.
How You Can Help
- Social Distancing: Do your part in social distancing to stay healthy and safe!
- Keep Your Membership Active: If can and are willing to keep your membership active, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase an Email Gift Card: For those of you who can and want to help support us, we have added our “VERVE Support Email Gift Cards” to our website and VERVE Studios iOS App that you can purchase and email to yourself. These gift cards can be used towards any future VERVE Studios purchase. Purchase a gift card here.
We exist today because we care about people. We are “people” first, “fitness” second. Your well-being is our #1 core value and your health is extraordinarily important to us.
I want to thank you for being the most supportive and loving community. You are my family and I will miss all of you dearly. I cannot wait to see you again, give you contact hugs, and ride to the beat in that dark room. We are resilient, we are strong, and we will get through this together.
Hope you and your families stay healthy and happy. Thank you with all the vigor, spirit, and enthusiasm in the world.