With the recent developments of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), I want to share how we are keeping the studio safe for you, our rider community, and our employees.
Your health, safety, and well-being has and always will be a top priority. We are following the below CDC guidelines to keep our community safe.
- Practice good hygiene
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have a sick family member in the home
- Stop handshaking and hugging – use other non-contact methods of greeting
- Clean hands at the door and wash hands frequently, at least every 30 minutes
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Disinfect all surfaces after every-single use (doorknobs, lockers, tables, restrooms, showers, desks, and all other high-touch point surfaces)
- Disinfect equipment after every single-use (including bike frame, bike seat, bike handle bars, fit-locks, weights, and resistance knob/lever)
- Increase ventilation by adjusting AC and opening all exit doors after class
- No food or beverage sharing
We have increased frequency of cleanings to every 30-minutes. We clean all restroom/shower facilities, furniture, fixtures, equipment, and every visible surface. We installed a Purell hand sanitizer station and disinfectant wipe dispenser near the bike room entrance. The studio is also professionally cleaned using commercial grade disinfectants.
We ask that if you are feeling sick, please stay home. If you are riding at the studio, please wash your hands when you arrive and sanitize your hands before and after every class. Use a disinfectant wipe to double down on bike cleaning. In addition, please follow all CDC precaution measures at home.
If we all do our part, we can continue to have a healthy space and community. Thank you for your ongoing support during this time. Be calm, be kind, be safe…and we’ll get through this together.
Founder & CEO